Tuesday, January 01, 2013

First day of 2013

I started this blog at later part of 2013. Hard to imagine it's been 10 years. The main theme for 2013 NYE is "to create". Instead of snuggling at home watching NBC's New Year count down, I went out for a run to the golden gate bridge water front to watch the fireworks from the distance. It got really cold and I almost got the cold if without my ginger soup and super hot shower. Comes to new years day today. Did laundry for guest, cooked a bit during the day so it doesn't smell cooking too much at night which makes it hard to sleep for me. Like Christmas day when I was basically emailing with Noah back and forth, today I went to his blog to draw some insights, and made a comment to his 2013 goal article, as i'm writing this sentence, he emailed me back with "nice comment, sometime your body and self knows what to do". I made a 7 min video shooting at my entire apartment, people who don't know me must think I'm living it large. I had lots of emotions coming out of that video because I miss my exwife Caroline, who i have not seen for almost 4 years. I just facebooked her on NYE and she quickly replied. I miss her a lot. I don't know what I would do but I would not think twice had I have the resource to go find her back. I hope somehow she will SENSE it in me. So many years have gone by, I have seen so many gorgeous, intelligent women, only Caroline stole my heart, and she still has it. I had a call with my parents as well, I know it won't but am hoping miracle would happen that I can see them again before 2 years' no seeing comes up in February. Creating, creating, creating. Adding value, adding value, adding value. Trying to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home