Sunday, August 12, 2012

London 2012 is over

Wow, London 2012, 17 days of glory and tears, first ever olympics where all participating nations send female athletes, has come to an end. Aug. 24, 2008, Beijing Olympic ended, I was joyful, tearful, and happy. 4 years later, lot of things have happened. That girl named Caroline I came to know right before Beijing Olympic became my wife 6 months later, but we split right after that. It's been 3.5 years since I last saw her, it's hard not to miss her. It's hard to meet other women. It's hard to lose somebody that was part of the family. 4 years later, another Olympic is gone. I am less sentimental this time around. Olympic will always go on, youthful faces, tears, joy will always go on. It's part of life. Bye London. I am just not so looking forward to Rio, Brazil, it feels so another planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home