Friday, December 16, 2011

Feeling low tonight

It's almost Christmas time, I just got back from NYC, I have been out on my own doing my startup for 4 months, somehow I managed the finance and stress level well.

Somehow today, I am feeling the stress level shot up 10 times thinking about financing my venture on my own, timing of my startup launch, the actual work needed and what/how/when to get investment...the heavy loss from stock market...the unsatisfying relationship that I am having, the ultimate feeling of being alone hit me, hit me hard.

This is the first post I did on this dear personal blog of mine since I was out on my own. I undoubtedly believe in what I am pursuing, but the risk involved and all the more hard work needed ahead of me are dunting.

Maybe this is entrepreneur's "writer's block"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home