Sunday, September 19, 2010

"You will meet a nice young lady"

Funny as it sounds, coworker told me nicely on friday afternoon, half jokingly in my opinion, "I have a feeling you will meet a nice young lady this weekend".

It stays in my head. Hitting my 2nd half of 30s, in the middle of divorce, not completely bouncing out of the shadow from the break apart of my sweet short marriage and the woman I loved, I have not been looking, when physical needs can't escape, I go for the pure physical, I never expect to meet anyone who can form a relationship with me...

But the words stayed...

Friday night, it was a nite of simple HBO movie "500 days of summer", once more put me in the miserable yet romantic mood of missing my wife.

Nevertheless, I went out, I went out to see some band, beautiful music, beautiful people.

I was tempted not to go out on Saturday night since it's easier that way.

But eventually I went...it was the "soul" night hitting the dance floor at elbo, a venue I still could not express clearly my feeling towards.

So much music, so much soul, so much movement...

So many beautiful young ladies, I suddenly realized this IS what I have missed, I always loved the free spirit, dance, I always loved the way our body moves when dancing, dancing, music with a bit alcohol, that is what I need for a saturday night.

Out of no where, a blond girl coming straight at me, gesturing with her fingers to dance with her, she has a beautiful face, a little on the choppy side so I was not completely into her, and was a little confused since there were a few other girls around me dancing whom I was communicating with...but she was assertive, she came straight at me and 100% told me with her body that she wants me.

Our body suddenly collided, like two magnets, could not be separated...she held lower body firmly against my leg, throbbing, moving, waves, one round after another hit us...We danced, we swirled, she started french kissing me, I have not kissed any woman since July, in fact, I have not kissed a woman that I just bumped into for who knows how many years, our tongue entangled together, hers tastes whiskey, with her own flavor...She is feeling my chest, 6 packs, my arms with her hand, I knew she wants it, I kissed her back, on her cheek, around her neck...I was turned on and embarrassed, but I could not help to stick my fingers underneath her skirt...she only has one thin layer of undies, I easily pulled that away to feel her, she is wet...last time I had this was about 10 years ago...

She was so wet that her hands went underneath my underwear, she grabbed my manhood, she was grabbing it, stroking it, we were kissing...there were ton of people around us within 1 feet, dancing, we could not care less and it hit like a tornado meeting the volcano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home