Friday, July 02, 2010

From April fool to July 4th

Time flies. It really does. I have traveled far to China to care for parents for two weeks, I have done a few crazy things that I have never done before. I have managed to make a trip to Dallas for its summer scent of southern heat and humidity. I have yet met any special woman in my life, maybe Caroline still plays a role at the back of head. Friend told me that I have to let it go, because it makes you feel hopeful, yet it's not. So you don't make effort, real effort to meet people.

Our company is growing so fast that we see new faces every week, yet we are changing blood quickly to make sure our team remains talented, robust and motivated.

Aside from getting older quick, I feel good about the outlook of my life, and career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home