Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deep into the first month of 2010

Before I know, it's already the 3rd week of the January. I have an extreme sense of urgency, trying to make something happen for this great year. Yet, it's been difficult. Relying on other people is almost always the problem in a partnership. I have reached out to mine to inform my inclination to move on. Although I am glad that I did not plunge deep into early version of our project and am able to come up with something drastically more attractive, I have to admit the lack of actual progress since late December has become the first and foremost pain on the butt. So much so, that I am actually discounting the effort trying to win my wife back, to spend lunar new year with my parents. As long as I can sort out the partnership situation quickly and effectively, I will be happy.

I find myself waste time. Not learning new things, not going out for fun, not actually doing things. I am wasting time to think about how to motivate my partner so we can move on quicker, it's apparently better than myself doing the programming part: given the years I have been away from development, it's not a good idea to go that rout.

So the problem remains: how to move on quicker on my startup; what else should I work on while I am not working on the project. It seems time is abundant when I am not actually doing or learning anything, however time is extremely limited when I decide to take one some mission. Should I wait for something to happen? Or should I get on with something else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home