Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's been a busy week

I have been to a few events, a few dates, a few gatherings, all for the purpose to find myself and what social is about, what people want. I am slowly but surely getting close to my destination.

This is also the first time in 12 years since I left China that both of my parents are sick, unable to care for each other. With no relatives around, it's my mom's friends, coworkers took the job of caring for my mom while she had to lay in bed resting. My dad has been in hospital for 5 weeks, enduring some great pain around his waist due to some internal infection. It's the nature's law of aging, I am constantly thinking about what to do in the next 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, next 5 years. Where would I end up? My parents are alone, old, weak, they need people to care about them, most importantly, they need the feeling of me be around.

That makes it critical for me to have my venture set up and be my own boss. I want to split time between US and China and care for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home