Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finding connections

I have finally made the move to treat finding my other half as a serious task, not just something one randomly feel like doing, honestly, its my responsibility to do that. And I have been really thinking who I am really looking for or possibly happy with. Other than physical, sexual chemistry, I wrote the following piece to describe the personal connection. and I am about to post it everywhere;)

I am a slight risk taking type, seeking the big thrill beyond each little risk keeps me going. I value differences in people and particularly adore those who reach outside of their comfort zoon and social standing, and the motivation of your reaching out is not material things such as better jobs, better pay, better living environment, but compassion, curiosity, desire to live fuller life.

Because of that, I often find connections on the road, with people who travel, who are not still living in the perfect circle they are brought up, who values solitude, self reflection. I guess I feel connected to people who don't necessarily think their life is perfect, who don't necessarily live for their job and plans for the weekend, on the contrary, who believe there is always the possibility to find another person, together, to explore, to suffer, to eventually taste the happiness that is made of pieces of little things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home