Thursday, December 26, 2013

London

I started my London trip from the strange part of it, that doesn't look or feel like England at all, except weather. It was cold, wet, wembley area is largely taken over by very poor Indian population, it was simply miserable even at the most festive time Christmas. Its so bad that I started regretting my decision to come. It didn't help when the gorgeous girl I thought she was was nowhere like what she looked online. In fact, there is zero chance for me to date her had we first met in real life. I felt sad for her. Other than being not my type, she is actually quite an interesting girl, but like many who never really had proper parental love, even as she tried, life is simply too large for her, I think. She would spit her half chewed lamb back into her plate, she would tangle all her limps in all directions when she felt soreness. When a little drink takes a beating on her, her entire manner kingdom collapsed. Sitting next to her warm body sourounded by Chritsmasy English and England's many colorful people, I felt utterly alone and cold. How could a girl like her survive the cruelty of life ahead. How?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home