Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Another 10 more days passed?

Time flies! Havn't been posting here for a while. Have been trying to advance to Junior windsurfing in the passed two weeks, eventually did. The junior board of 148 liter smoked! It felt like flying, I could not stop the damn thing! It's too light, too small for me for the time being, it's like a lightening, it's a whole new story comparing novice board. SF bay is windy and chilly, the new 70 to 300 mm f4 to 5.6 lens is not bad, I had some fun shooting nice pictures of club's supermans, they look good on the water, before the golden gate and city of San Francisco, the wave is high, they call high chopper, I went out sailing with David and Gene, the boat was like 60 degree to the water serface and it changes the direction before I knew.

XZ, Yuhui and I had excellent talk on knowledge trading, xz is super exciting since he got chance talking to some potential investor, I led them into the mindset of market survey's quality control. It was good.

Another superman, this time on the intelligence competition, yes, meet Mr. Zepu, who just finished phd defense at Stanford days ago and heading to U. of Chicago for post doc, ever since I met people like him at Stanford, I gave up the thoughts of getting phd at Stanford, there are too many smarter people who should get their phd before me, for now, I am just taking my time to be a startup and windsurfer, occasionally, a writer, maybe...btw, zp is leaving and he got lots of shit to move, man, Piled High & Deep: PH.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home