Sunday, September 05, 2004

Spotless minds' new discovery

As always, spotless mind is easily inclined to be transferred, influenced by environment. A few instances on SF chronicle's Sunday edition might have just done its damage to this faddish mind. There are two people of my age mentioned in this edition, one was similar to me, holding a job without knowing where to go in the future. He loves books and started writing Novels in 30 days: the only goal is to crank a novel within such short period, no matter the quality. Novels after novels, he suceeded. Speaking of being tired of daily job, the founder of dailycandy.com, a my-age girl, did her part of soul searching since 1999, started up a few companies, caught a pretty good time for instant capitalist.

While reading newspaper in our beloved bright kitchen, chewing cereal, Jim and I chitchatted a bit, he went to a friend's vineyard at Sonoma county and brought lots of grapes, those tiny, really grape looking grape with the original shape of a bundle before they were picked, they are murky green, or purple, not like the gigantic grapes sold at supermarket, they look really natural, taste one, the texture and sweetness is beyond perfect. We talked about his friend being a CEO of a tech company and own his vineyard, and they are all seeming to be involved with lots of interests and things, and best of all, they trumph at everything they touch, why? Jim said it's capital and passion. You need to have some sorta capital to get you started, so you need to have the most important seeding success, which is hardest. With the magic touch of passion, they turn capital into miracle. How true.

Same newpaper talks about the first fashion show (or festival) at San Francisco, the gigantic picture shows a model talks through the phone while hairstylist gets her hair done. The immidiate reaction is how they get so many friends, things to talk about? My personal cell phone barely rings once a day. But she has to talk while getting her hair done. Am I living a life?

Two words I recall learning recently is resiliance and reconcile. People at my work space say reconcile all the time. I first truely understand resiliance when listening to Amy Lee's My immortal. She has an amazing blue eye.

I'm about to go to the first ever live concert in two weeks for Alice's now and zen festival. I have not found anyone else to go with me yet but at least I am sure I will be going.

What about being a writer, besides being an entreprinuarer, no matter what I want to be, I will not become what I am doing now with my job.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home