Sunday, August 29, 2004

I'm a 100% greek

That was almost 5 years ago, the first holloween party I had in my life, at San francisco, a nameless houseparty where my popular spanish roommate took me over. I saw this girl, with the blue lime light, sitting on the stairs. "where are you from" I asked. "I am a greek, a 100% greek", that's all I could remember for that moment.

Now five years later, I was dancing on the stage with the blue lime light, at New Wave of San Francisco. A asian girl came to me:"my friend wants to meet you!" She was almost screaming, you know that loud music. I turned around, there is this white girl of early twenty seems to be very shy. My first impression is: you can never guesstimate a girl's feeling. By looking at her, I would never know she wants to meet me, but she did. We shared a good moment while we danced, chatted, she couldn't hold her smile and I knew she was happy. But she is a b-list girl whom I knew at the moment I saw I would never date. Whatever happend at vegas, stay in vegas: that's what I did. Now I remembered what felicity said, "it's weird to talk about a b-list guy in front of an A-list"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home