Monday, September 06, 2004

Inner voice

ken Cohen started ivywise, many people started their own thing out of passion. They all say it's a result following your passion. If you work your idea to your job, and work very hard and intelligently, it will lead to something, many people do the opposite, they take a random job and sort move on from job to job. That's exactly what I have been doing, I took a random job, all I have been doing after graduation is moving one sucker random job to another better one, but still, not something that I am interested. I find I am really good at communicating with younger kids, I am also interested in reading other successful people's stories; I love diversity, culture exchange: mainly to promote culture ambiguity than distinction since I believe people essentially are same. They share certain common sense and value. I am also a pretty balanced person which means I almost do everything, all things pretty well, such as sports, writing, school, singing, dancing. I have historically enjoyed and succeeded on hosting large event, starting up, coordinating, such as my college's annual freshman debate contest and firm wide celebration when I was 2 months into my first job after college. That will make me a good candidate for educational purpose, an allaround person who knows what to teach and talk to younger people. I wonder whether that is my inner voice. I wonder what I am doing on Internet knowledge sharing on education will eventually lead me to something I love and my happiness. Kat Cohen said your life starts from now, not in the future. How to start a real life NOW, instead of then or future: do things that your inner voice tells me to, relentlessly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home