Thursday, October 14, 2004

Wallet

Wallet is an interesting thing, or subject. I don't how much money I wasted on vaporized things like dancing, clubbing, travelling, surfing, drinking, but I never had a decent wallet, current one I have is a big, beatup, brown one that bearly fits in any of my pocket, if at all, it makes a big bulge and feels extremely uncomfortable, the worst part is to take it out and pay stuff. So most of time, I prefer either taking cash out, or just a card in my pocket, I never noticed that man should carry a decent wallet, until I went out on a date with Julie, she paid attention to the fact that I took $20 bill out of my pants pocket and asked: "you don't carry a wallet?"

I always wanted to buy a good one, but I heard there is a saying that man don't buy wallet for themselves, women give it to men as gift. I never met any women who actually gifted me a wallet, I guess that is the hidden reason that everytime I walked by a good wallet just to end up not buying it. I was waiting, am still waiting, stupid as it sounds.

I will get a decent one for myself this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home