Sunday, August 01, 2004

Felicity revisit

It's been 6 years since
I last watched Felicity,
I loved it,
I was young,
I was in New Mexico's
high desert
Not knowing where I was going;
Never heard of Palo Alto,
Neigther dreamed of Stanford,
Or even,
Columbia,
I, instead,
Quietly,
Loved the drama;

6 years later,
When I heard "Palo Alto",
"Stanford Medical School",
They are becoming,
Things I have done,
In the past,
My research project that sponsered
me the sky high Stanford education,

The days I rollerbladed on University Ave,
The roommate I had,
The ignorrance I showed the world,
All comes down to one setence,
That dean told Felicity:

"I am not saying you won't become
an exceptional doctor,
I looked at your work,
You are already an artist"

That draws the period of her searching,
That predict where we should go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home