Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Something about Les

She sounds easygoing, simple, or, rather easy. She looks great, extremely toned body, nice chiseled face, and great personality...We talked for 3 months now, recently started going out. I used to be indifferent about her, never think of her while we don't talk, never felt pain when there was no communication. She was always slow on reacting, which I was ok because I was not really into developing some relationships, and besides, I was slow to react as well. But now things start to turn around, I find myself like her, she looks cuter, sexier. Then I want more, more interaction, more time to be together. I never told her though, she remains the same, spending entire weekdays out of town on business, come back for weekend, among which there isn't a plan for us to be together, maybe I still appear to be indifferent to her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home